From 1 April, 2018 the new bill system for Inter-state movement of goods has been launched that is E-WAY (Electronic Way) bill system under GST (Goods and Services Tax). As per circular released by Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) under Section 68 of GST Act any consignment of goods of value above Rs. 50,000 being carried by a person in charge of conveyance must have a E-Way bill with goods. Transporters or registered persons can generate E-Way bill from https://ewaybillgst.gov.in as directed by CBIC.
GST E-Way Bill Registration Process for Registered Transporters of GST Portal: –
- All registered persons need to register again on https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/ using GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number).
- When the e-waybill portal opens up, click on Registration and select E-way Bill Registration.
- Now a new window open where you have to enter your GSTIN.
- When you click on ‘GO’ then an OTP will be send to your mobile number registered with GST Portal.
- When the authentication completes you will be able to generate Username and Password for e-way bill system.
- Now after the Username and Password is generated, E-way bill can be generated by entering your required information.
GST E-Way Bill Registration Process for Unregistered Transporters: –
- All unregistered transporters must visit e-way bill portal at https://ewaybillgst.gov.in/ where you have to click on Registration and select Enrolment for Transporters.
- Now fill all the required information and click on Save.
- Now your Transporter ID will be generated which you can give it to your clients.
* The Content stated above is for informational purpose only. Expert Software Team is not responsible if any part of content found meaningless in any manner or condition.