Looking for an experienced Business Analyst – CRM Specialist for Noida / Gurgaon Location
Must have hands-on testing experience on testing application on Microsoft Dynamics CRM ( any version)
Must understand Dynamics CRM or any other CRM end-to-end implementations
Job Description :
- Creation and execution of test plans, test requirements and test cases.
- Involvement in requirements, contribution to test cases, test scenarios and test plan developments.
- Writing precise and concise issue descriptions that add value for the team evaluating the issue.
- Using formal software QA methodologies and standard software development practices to construct
test suites and build test environments including test database.
- Quickly develop a good understanding of the functionality of all applications and troubleshoot issues that arise during testing or that are reported by customers.
- To work as part of Agile team for new application development and/or improving existing applications to meet the changing needs of the business. Assignments may include application design and development, coding for enhancements and fixes, testing, maintenance and support.
- Writing various utilities to help implementing automation testing and configuring test infrastructure.
- Participate in design and implementation of applications and test framework.
- Create and execute test cases to verify the correct functionality, usability, performance and reliability of systems and applications.
- Create bug reports for anomalies found during testing.
- Work closely, collaboratively and communicates effectively with project stakeholders, engineers, and managers.
- Take initiative and ownership, perform as a mentor and help build a positive, productive teamwork.
- Experience in API testing, test automation and manual testing.
- Should have basic programming knowledge.
- Should have working experience in writing and executing test automation scripts, experience in building and integrating with automation frameworks using selenium.
- Working experience with database systems, should have working experience in SQL.
- Should have understanding of agile methodology.
- Should have excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Should have an eye and passion for quality.
- Should have passion for learning.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note interviews would be conducted on Saturday and Sunday.
* The Content stated above is for informational purpose only. Expert Software Team is not responsible if any part of content found meaningless in any manner or condition.