Automation Test Engineer for Noida / Gurgaon Location
- Change delivery standard process by understanding the development lifecycles and minimum requirements.
- Actively contributes to the Centre of Excellence (CoE) specialism by cross-sharing of learnings, emerging, good and best practice with their CoE & Community of Practice (CoP) colleagues. Also, comply where required with CoE standards & policies.
The Skill required:
You’ll be proficient with:
- Various performance testing tools (e.g. LoadRunner, Gatling, Jmeter)
- Various monitoring tools (e.g. Introscope, AppDynamics)
- Various programming languages (e.g. Java, VBScript, Python, C, C++, C# and ADA’95).
- Testing analysis/design, planning and execution.
- Test management tools (e.g. JIRA/Zephyr/Capture/Confluence).
You’ll also show knowledge of:
- Creating and maintaining Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) test scenarios.
- Web (HTTP/HTML) and Web Services protocols (RESTful/SOAP).
- Web-services and API testing using RestAssured.
- Automation of performance suites.
- Other functional and non-functional testing (e.g. functional testing, production proving, security, accessibility & oat)
- Remote and distributed test execution (Selenium Grid, SauceLabs)
- Various change frameworks.
- Application of modern testing and quality practices and techniques used with Agile methodologies i.e. Test Driven Development, etc. in Continuous integration and delivery.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note interviews would be conducted on Saturday and Sunday.
* The Content stated above is for informational purpose only. Expert Software Team is not responsible if any part of content found meaningless in any manner or condition.